FREE Attraction Tickets
Why Stay With Distinctive Getaways
We combine great locations, with stylish rentals and an engaged host. Our goal is for you to have a fun, wonderful, memorable vacation. We accomplish that by:
- Giving you 1 ticket to 19 great attractions every day of your stay
- Providing FREE WiFi, FREE parking, and FREE spa-like toiletries
- Ensuring you have your morning coffee with our complimentary coffee bars
- Making sure you have comfortable beds to end your day in
- Having plushy towels and pool towels
- Providing necessary pots, pans, and spices to create a meal at home
- Creating beautiful spaces with themed décor
- Providing you with a concierge to help with additional attraction tickets and area information
- Lastly, a host that cares about your vacation and provides personal knowledge of the area
Find Your Rental
Book Direct & Save
When you book directly with Distinctive Getaways, you can be sure that you are getting the best vacation rental prices without any extra transactions fees that Airbnb, VRBO and other online travel agencies charge.
In addition to less fees our direct booking guests get early check-in, late check out and a custom gift.
From our ease of booking, to your own private link filled with great area information and a FREE ticket everyday to an attraction our goal is for you to have a fantastic vacation.
Are you ready to embark on a journey through the enchanting Smoky Mountains? Prepare to be captivated by the natural beauty, rich history, and thrilling adventures that await you in this stunning region. Whether you're seeking heart-pounding excitement or serene...
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, located in eastern Tennessee on the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, is a mecca for all kinds of outdoor recreational activities such as camping, hiking, visiting outdoor water parks, listening to country music, and the like. The first...
There is an unending variety of meandering roads, panoramic vistas, cascades, and biological communities to uncover in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, which has over 800 miles of trails to explore. The Great Smoky Mountains include trails suitable for hikers...