I hate grocery shopping, especially on vacation! The crowds, the lines, the chaos it is just no way to start your Getaway! We want to help make your stay in the Smokies as easy as possible. Here are
some tips to help alleviate your shopping stress!
- Visit a new Publix that just opened in Sevierville. The address is 750 Winfield DunnParkway.
Since it is set back a little from the highway it is not super busy. Getting in and out of the store is
easy and since the store is literally brand new it is super clean.
- Shop online at Walmart and have your groceries ready to be picked up. This store has it down!
The address is 1414 Parkway phone number is 865-429-0029
- I was not a huge Food City fan personally however the new Food City on 3064 Teaster Lane in
Pigeon Forge has converted me. New, clean, easy to get around and a great food selection.
- Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Family Dollar these are the least expensive places to find snacks,
drinks and pool accessories. The ones I like are, 657 Parkway in Sevierville and the one
on 141 E Wears Valley Rd, Pigeon Forge
- Lastly if you stay with Distinctive Getaways, we will provide you your own concierge. She will shop
for you and have everything waiting in the condo for your arrival. Her prices vary with what you
need but are very reasonable and make you vacation headache FREE!
At Distinctive Getaways our goal is to always make sure you have a 5 star vacation!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️